Civil CAD Technician
Advertiser: pitt&sherryMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Mar 2020
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Engineering, Engineering Drafting
pitt&sherry is one of Australia's most dynamic consulting engineering companies. Formed in 1963, pitt&sherry has grown into a multi-discipline team of professional consultants servicing national transport, industrial, and community infrastructure markets. We provide expert design, analysis, modelling, planning and other consultancy services to a range of clients locally and interstate. We employ over 250 staff with offices in Launceston, Hobart, Devonport, Melbourne, Sydney, Newcastle, Wagga Wagga and Brisbane.
We are looking to reinforce our drawing production capability through the attraction of an experienced, committed and talented Autocad Technician to be primarily based in our Brisbane office.
Key attractions for this role include:
- Competitive package, commensurate with experience
- Exceptional career opportunity for the right person with the opportunity to contribute to a wide variety of projects
The successful applicant will have
- An Advanced Diploma in Civil Engineering (or equivalent qualification)
- A proven track record in the production of high quality, high volume outputs with particular emphasis on roadworks
- A thorough knowledge of drafting standards (essential) with experience in road authority standards an advantage
- Experience in the production of drawings for large and small projects for civil works including - roads, drainage, pavements and traffic facilities
- Proficiency in development interfaces for Autocad (vlisp/.net etc.)
At pitt&sherry, we are committed to fostering a culture which values taking a sustainable approach in all that we do, empowering our people to achieve great outcomes through team work, collaboration and the freedom to be self directed in delivering on client needs. You will be supported by an excellent training/development scheme and a competitive salary/benefits package will be negotiated commensurate with experience to attract the right candidate.
Proficient verbal communication and written report writing skills along with strong computer literacy are essential.
Females as well as Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply
To continue the conversation click 'Apply' to forward your resume/CV and a cover letter briefly addressing why you would be the perfect candidate for this role.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following CAD software do you have experience with?
- Have you completed a qualification in engineering drafting / engineering design?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Which of the following types of infrastructure project do you have experience with?