Advertiser: ReekohMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Mar 2020
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Consultants
Reekoh is a Brisbane based company delivering an innovative new platform for the IoT and enterprise application market, and we are looking for a Solution Consultant to be part of our expanding team.
A key focus of this role will be to provide customer-facing technical expertise on our integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS) and tools which are purpose-built for enterprise customers, systems integrators and IoT solution providers to manage the complex and fragmented IoT component ecosystem.
As a Solution Consultant, you'll like the variety that comes with working for a growing tech business and have a passion for customer-focused outcomes built around APIs, integration and emerging technologies.
You’ll also enjoy having the opportunity to promote Reekoh and our products in a number of different settings, from conferences, trade shows, developer meetups and more.
You’ll have already been exposed to IoT and have a grasp on the important elements of the ecosystem, such as protocols, security, networks and relevant industry vendors and technologies.
Key Responsibilities in your role;
- Join client engagement meetings to provide technical solutions knowledge, demonstrations and technical training videos.
- Participate in cross-functional responses to RFI, RFP & RFTs.
- Translate business requirements to design and high-level implementation, ensure designs accommodate both functional and non-functional requirements.
- Become an expert on the Reekoh platform, and provide feedback to the core product team for continuous improvement
- Be involved in pipeline development, integration implementations or consulting opportunities.
Experience and Qualifications
- Technical degree or equivalent experience in solution consulting or solution architecture, ideally with an enterprise SaaS or PaaS product company or relevant IoT product
- Broad experience of cloud technologies, APIs, web services, databases and integration technologies required
- IoT device and protocol experience highly regarded but not mandatory
- Experience working with data visualisation tools and dashboards
- Capability to demonstrate cross-functional skills, ideas & dynamic thinking
- Experience working with remote teams would be beneficial.
The application of our systems tends to be novel and extremely innovative; you will gain exposure to a lot of different technologies and exciting applications of technology.
How to apply?
Follow the links and we will be in touch!