Advertiser: Lilly Ann Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Mar 2020
- Shepparton & Goulburn Valley
- Work Type
- Hospitality & Tourism, Management
The Euroa Caravan Park are looking for relief managers for ongoing work. We are a small park in a beautiful town, consisting of 10 cabins and 70 sites. Our office hours are 9am-6pm.
Relief work could be anywhere from 1 week to 4 weeks at a time.
What we expect from you:
You will be required to have your own caravan to stay in and use as you must stay on site overnight
It can be a couple or a single as long as you are able to do some heavy lifting e.g Lifting Bins
Newbook experience and competency is a must.
Outstanding customer service skills.
Attention to detail
Ability to work unsupervised
Computer and problem-solving skills is a MUST
You must have your own abn.
Duties will include:
Office work including check ins and check outs and general customer service enquiries.
Answering phone calls and taking bookings
Being available by mobile phone in the event of an emergency after office closes.
Problem solving skills
Ad hoc tasks as required
Maintaining the park grounds through whipper snippering, raking, hand lawn mowing, weeding etc
Empty bins and general rubbish clean up
Delivery of firewood and drums to people sites.
Showing customers to their sites
Cleaning of cabins and amenities block will be required occasionally.
Ad Hoc tasks as required
Please only email your resume through if you have outstanding customer service skills.
We proud ourselves on our reviews and we also have the motto the customer comes before anything else.
Daily rate will be negotiated
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have in the hospitality & tourism industry?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Are you available to work outside your usual hours when required? (e.g. weekends, evenings, public holidays)
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?