Field Support Manager for Gym / Fitness Club Franchise ChainPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Mar 2020
- Sydney, South West & M5 Corridor
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sport & Recreation, Management
Field Support Manager for Gym / Fitness Club Franchise Chain
With its Head Office located in Narellan, Plus Fitness is an award-winning 24-Hour Gym Franchise Chain with over 180 Franchises open and a further 50 sold. Plus Fitness commenced trading 23 years ago and started Franchising in 2009. For the past two years alone Plus Fitness has opened a new gym on average, every 14 days and continues to grow at this rate across Australia, New Zealand & India.
The role of a Field Manager is primarily to work with a portfolio of Plus Fitness Franchisees providing the following support;
- Franchisee monthly support calls
- Local Area Marketing support and recommendations
- Ensuring adherence to the Franchise systems
- Onsite Franchisee and Staff training
- Performing Bi-Annual Franchise Audits
- In addition to this, you will assist new Franchisees as they establish their Plus Fitness 24/7 Franchise, working closely with them during the initial stages to opening and ongoing.
The attributes required to succeed in the role are;
- Effective communicator with the ability to communicate with business owners both verbally and written
- Systems orientated
- Driven and Motivated
- High level of attention to detail
- Able to follow instructions
- Hard working and committed
- Fast learner!
The role involves occasional interstate travel so confidence in travelling and working autonomously during this time is essential. The successful candidate will ideally have Fitness Industry experience however this is not essential for an application if out-of-industry Franchise Support working experience is held. Experience within the Franchising sector will also aid an application.
You will be joining a team of hard-working, committed and passionate staff and this must be considered when applying. On balance we also provide our staff with a fun and flexible working environment.
The package includes;
- Salary + Super
- Company Car
- Gym membership
Extensive training will be provided, however, an intermediate ability with the Microsoft Office suite, ability to use technology and social media is essential.
All applications must be accompanied by a Cover Letter and Resume.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?