Full Stack PHP Developer
Advertiser: Hyperlocal Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Mar 2020
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Developers/Programmers
(A recruiter is managing this process for us...If you are a recruiter please do not contact us)
Due to the ongoing success of Vidcorp's mobile engagement platform and growing customer base we are looking for an experienced Web Developer with PHP/Laravel and React.js skills to join our agile development team.
The work is diverse and is the perfect environment for an experienced web developer to continue to learn and develop new skills.
Our development team's ultimate goal is to craft the smartest, most agile, SMS, Mobile Engagement and Mobile analytics platform globally.
Vidcorp's clients share this vision and strongly believe mobile communication is the future! We service enterprise customers from a range of industries who use our platform to better engage with their customers and staff. We are fortunate to have some of Australia's most recognised brands.
We are now looking to grow rapidly and need your help! Our team combines many high achieving, goal oriented employees who are committed to delivering an intuitive, and high performing product.
The Ideal Position
You will have proven experience with PHP, Laravel and React.js and will be focussed on migrating the existing platform to the Laravel/React frameworks. You will be part of close-knit team which will give you the support and opportunity to grow and develop your skills even further.
- PHP 7, Laravel (2 to 5 years)
- Unit testing/Test-driven development
Other skills we look favourable on:
- Rest/API best practices
- Lambda (Node.js) function development
- Docker/container orchestration
- Unix command line experience
- Experience in the AWS ecosystem
- Infosec best practices
If you strongly believe that you have the potential to make a difference to our business, apply for this job now!
Remuneration will be dependent on experience and skills.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How many years' experience do you have as a software developer?