Dental Office coordinator
Advertiser: Tower dentalMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Mar 2020
- Melbourne, Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Dental
Office coordinator position is available for immediate start in a family based dental practice, providing comprehensive dental services in a warm and relaxed atmosphere. We are highly appreciative of our team of dedicated clinicians and auxiliaries who strive towards our mission statement of "caring for your smile".
We are looking for a career-minded individual who would join us in our journey of providing state of art dental care, making a positive difference in not only our patient's smiles but also in their overall general health.
Our practice key expectations from you:
1.Positive and growth-oriented mindset
2. Highly motivated, proactive, problem solving attitude
3.Great communication skills and interpersonal skills
4. Impeccable computer skills and analytical mind
5. Open learning attitude
6. Experience in dental/medical administration and dental marketing
7. Expected to create, document and implement systems
What we offer to you:
1.Dynamic and amiable working environment
2.Respect and appreciation
3.Excellent opportunity for professional growth and development
4.Permanent/ part time position (with a view to change to full time)/ Above award renumeration/Staff car parking
Interested candidates need to submit your resume and cover letter through this site including your right to work in Australia, experience in dental practice management (or any team management) and notice required to give your current employer.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?