National Coordinator, RSL Veteran Employment Program
Advertiser: RSL of Australia LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 15 Mar 2020
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Community Services & Development, Community Development
During the most recent election campaign the Prime Minister committed $15M over 4 years to establish an Enhanced Employment Service for Veterans. The funds were promised to 3 organisations, these being Soldier On ($6m), Team Rubicon ($3M) and RSLA ($6M). The grant funding has now been made available and we are seeking a suitably qualified and experienced individual to assist in managing the national rollout of our program, which was originally developed by RSL Queensland.
- Work with RSL Queensland to develop appropriate and efficient systems to facilitate the introduction of the RSL Veteran Employment Program into all states and territories
- Work with RSL Qld and other State Branches to ensure appropriate resources are in place for efficient and effective operation of the RSL Veteran Employment Program
- Develop a reporting regime for RSL State Branches that is consistent with RSLA’s reporting obligations to Government in respect of the grant program
- Manage the processes of reporting and grant acquittal to Government in a timely manner, including generation of required documentation
- Prepare regular project updates for management and the board
- Build and maintain effective relationships with key stakeholders including RSL Qld, RSL State Branches, Defence and veteran communities, DVA, providers, contractors and other relevant parties.
- Develop and deploy a national communication plan (in conjunction with RSL Qld marketing personnel) designed to promote participation in the RSL Veteran Employment Program
- Support the ongoing range of quality improvement approaches, including analysing and identifying opportunities for business and process improvement to ensure a more efficient and effective organisation. This includes revising work practices offering solutions and supporting change.
- Other duties as determined by the RSL General Manager.
Applications will only be accepted via this site. Should you have any questions please contact the RSL of Australia office on 02 6280 4079.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?
- Do you have experience in a community outreach environment?