Advertiser: Human Resources FocusMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 16 Mar 2020
- Sydney, South West & M5 Corridor
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Legal, Family Law
Lawyer – 2-5 years PAE
About the business and the role
With offices in Sydney CBD, South West Sydney & the Hunter Valley, this growing law firm provides quality legal services to clients in a range of areas including Environmental & Government, Family, Commercial, wills & probate and property matters. The business requires a passionate and dedicated Family/Criminal Lawyer who is looking to establish themselves within the firm and grow with the business. The role will be based in Narellan.
Job tasks and responsibilities
You will act for clients in the areas of law including family and criminal predominately.
You will need demonstrated experience in;
- Client advisory in family & criminal legal matters
- complex property settlements
- parenting matters including international issues
- multi-party disputes
- attending and appearing in the Federal Circuit Court
- preparing advises and court material
- Wills and probate
- Developing & Managing own file loads
- Negotiating matters to settlement
- Experience using Leap
This is a unique opportunity for a lawyer with 2+ years PAE and a passion for this area of law, to further develop their skills as a specialist in the family/criminal law arena. The successful applicant will be an excellent communicator and can work independently and networking and developing their client base.
Our client prides itself on its fun, collaborative and supportive culture. Your efforts will be rewarded with an attractive salary along with ongoing learning and development initiatives.
Interested applicants please click on the Apply Now Button and attach your resume and cover letter.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a lawyer?
- Do you hold a current Australian legal practising certificate?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?