Full Stack Developer
Advertiser: AXIchainMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 16 Mar 2020
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- $50 - $64.99 per hour
- Work Type
- Information & Communication Technology, Developers/Programmers
- Strong Hands-on programming and debugging skills on Java 8, J2EE , JSON
- Building enterprise applications using Java8/Springboot/HibernateJPA
- Strong experience in software development to build and use automation frameworks, design patterns, code review and quality checks, Java JUnit, Selenium, Soap UI, Spring framework, REST, JSON and Maven, SVN/GIT, etc.
- Familiar with cloud development (AWS) and relational DB such as (Postgres)SQL databases
- Experience with React JS and Material UI development.
- Have implemented the complete stack to propagate data from UI form controls to database and vice versa.
- Experienced in implementing Microservices based Architecture using Spring Cloud
- Familiar with building resilient, highly-available, low-latency and scalable systems
- Having excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail, likes taking ownership, a team player
Help shape and extend a next generation trading eco-system developed in house
Design, implement, test and monitor new functionalities to the platform
Unit test and documentation
Identify and improve parts of the platform to make it more robust and scalable
Ideally you will also have:
- 4-6 years’ experience minimum
- An Agile mindset
- A natural curiosity for new scripting languages , frameworks and technologies
- High personal code/development standards (peer testing, unit testing, documentation, etc)
- Experience in fintech/banking industry
- Blockchain development
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a full stack developer?
- Which of the following programming languages are you experienced in?
- Which of the following front end development libraries and frameworks are you proficient in?
- Which of the following Relational Database Management Systems (RDBMS) are you experienced with?