Advertiser: Alice Homes P LMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 17 Mar 2020
- South West Coast VIC
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Design & Architecture, Architecture
We have been operating in Geelong for the past 15 years. Working alongside reputable building companies and many wonderful clients. Now we want a Graduate Architect to join our dynamic team. At least 12 months fixed contract will be offered, full time remuneration package. Pay rates will be dependent on qualifications and experience.
· You are expected to have a great understanding of architecture · You are expected to embrace and contribute sustainable design, and apply understanding of a sustainability ethos at a project level and in everyday work practice.
· You will need good graphic communication skills and knowledge of building codes and Australian standards.
· You will need to participate into all aspects of design, drafting and project level documentation.
· You will need to collaborate widely with associated professionals and clients, including engineers, surveyors, suppliers and architects.
The successful applicant:
· a graduate of bachelor or master degree in architecture is essential · proficiency in computer software such as AutoCAD, Microsoft office and Sketchup is essential · Skills in Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator is highly regarded · Experience is preferred but not necessary · Good communicator and time management skills · Another foreign language ability is bonus · Ability to work under pressure · Sound team player
To find out more about this exciting and challenging roll, please apply by sending your resume to email@example.com