Advertiser: Easy Dairy Automation SystemsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 17 Mar 2020
- Shepparton & Goulburn Valley
- $55,000 - $64,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Trades & Services, Building Trades
Easy Dairy Automation Systems is a customer focused, innovative and rapidly growing dairy automation company based in Shepparton, Victoria. We design, develop and support our own software and dairy automation equipment end to end. At Easy Dairy you will become part of a team who are committed, driven and innovative; relying on each other to achieve the high standards of quality and customer service.
We are seeking a friendly and outgoing team member. You will play an integral role within Easy Dairy Automation Systems, welding and fabricating our automation systems. This position will also include assembly and testing of our systems before shipping and installation. The role also includes occasional on-site installation and service duties.
Immediate start available
- Excellent welding skills with a minimum of 2 years on job welding experience
- Forklift licence (or willingness to obtain one)
- Excellent organizational skills
- A quick learner
- Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language
- Capability to follow instructions and achieve tasks in allocated time frames
- You must be self-motivated, self-starter and can work without supervision, while contributing to a team environment.
- Have clear and detailed communication skills (verbal and written)
The following skills would be highly desirable:
- Knowledge of dairy farming
- Electronics knowledge
- Thorough understanding of computer hardware
Wages will be negotiated based on qualifications and experience.
Please do not apply if you do not have previous welding experience.
****Applications close Friday 3rd April****
If you are keen to be part of a great team with a career that makes a real difference please email the following to email@example.com
- Cover Letter briefly describing relevant experience
- Two current contactable referees
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a fabricator?