Advertiser: pitt&sherryMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 17 Mar 2020
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Marketing & Communications, Marketing Assistants/Coordinators
pitt&sherry is an Australian owned engineering and environmental consultancy. We have been achieving intelligent outcomes and sustainable solutions for industry, government and communities for over 50 years. With eight offices throughout Australia our team work on projects transform that improve the lives of ordinary Australians every day.
As we continue to further our brand we are on the hunt for a self-motivated, positive and exceptionally well organised Marketing Coordinator to be based in our vibrant Melbourne office.
Reporting to the Marketing & Communications Manager you will play an integral role in the implementation of our Marketing and Communications Plan. Every day will see you liaise with our passionate staff to further our brand and assist in driving value for our clients. Using your creativity and initiative this busy hands on role will see you:
- Support the implementation of a new marketing and communication strategy
- Assist in creating content and graphics for proposals, submissions and presentations
- Identify, create and share the stories of our company and our talented people across our social media channels
- Organise events and coordinate marketing activities
- Facilitate strong internal communications; and
- Undertake general marketing administrative support – liaising with printers, organising business cards, managing the quality of our documents, website updates etc.
You’re the right kind of fit if you have:
- 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role within Engineering, Construction or Architecture
- Strong IT skills including intermediate/advanced Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- A team mentality and can juggle multiple deadlines
- Strong written and verbal skills
- A desire to contribute and implement new systems and processes to support the company goals; and
- A love of puppies and good coffee.
Working at pitt&sherry is great. We live by our values and take a deep interest in the well-being of our teams. With over 80% of our staff working flexibly, our staff enjoy benefits such as income protection insurance, free flu vaccinations, social events, fresh fruit and morning teas, generous personal leave, professional development opportunities, rewards and more.
Females as well as Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply
To continue the conversation click 'Apply' to forward your resume/CV and a cover letter briefly addressing why you would be the perfect candidate for this role.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a marketing coordinator?
- Which of the following Adobe products are you experienced with?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Which of the following online advertising methods do you have experience with?