Supervisor, Quality Systems
Advertiser: Saputo Dairy AustraliaMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 17 Mar 2020
- South West Coast VIC
- Work Type
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Quality Assurance & Control
About the business
Everything begins with passion, a legacy from the Saputo family, which offered tasty and quality cheeses to its community. Today, after more than 65 years, the company employs thousands of dedicated employees, proud of their role, who work day after day to deliver quality products to customers and consumers. To learn more visit us at http://www.saputo.com/en/career
About the role
Reporting to the Manager, Quality – Allansford & Mil lel, we are seeking an experienced Supervisor to join our Quality team on a full-time fixed term basis for a 12-month contract. This role is located at Allansford and will be responsible for all aspects of meeting regulatory requirements and internal and external audits.
- Organise and participate in external regulatory, accreditation & customer audits of Allansford and Mil lel sites
- Ensure audits are in accordance with regulatory, accreditation & customer requirements
- Generate audit responses to regulatory, customer & accreditation audits
- Lead onsite Product Clearance team
- Communicate out of spec results with key stakeholders
- Investigate quality related production failures
- Ensure Quality Management System elements are being maintained in accordance with regulatory, accreditation & customer requirements
- Develop QA training programs for staff and operators
- Ability to lead, motive a team
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Sound analytical and reporting skill
- Tertiary qualifications in Food science or equivalent would be highly regarded
- Dairy manufacturing experience
- Good understanding of SAP and Microsoft office suite
- Full time, 12 month contract
- Competitive salary package
- Ability to lead and influence QA training programs for staff and operators
- Assistance program for employees and their families.
- Discount on company branded products.
Applications close Sunday 23rd March 2020
Saputo Dairy Australia is an equal opportunity employer.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How many years' experience do you have in a quality assurance (QA) role?
- Have you completed a qualification in food science?