Advertiser: CSG TalentMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 17 Mar 2020
- $180k - $220k p.a. + Super + Car + Bonus
- Work Type
- Full Time
- CEO & General Management, General/Business Unit Manager
CSG is proud to be supporting an established global industrial equipment manufacturer in their pursuit of a General Manager to spearhead their growth across the ANZ region.
Having successfully supported the region for over 20 years via channel partners, the business has rapidly grown in recent years and is now looking to setup operations directly.
Supporting end users across Food & Beverage, Water, Industrial and Resource sectors with mechanical capital equipment, our client is looking for a sales orientated General Manager to setup operations, drive sales and build a local team.
The company is committed to investing into the region and requires a leader with the following skills:
- Proven sales experience for capital equipment across Australia.
- Strong network across End Users within Food & Beverage, Water / Wastewater, Chemical, Mining industries.
- Ability to grow and lead a team nationally.
- Expertise in channel development and implementing a sales strategy.
- Self motivated, able to work in a start up environment.
- Willing to travel extensively throughout the region.
This is a rare opportunity to take the lead for an established business in growth mode, looking for someone to run their business here in Australia.
If you have the required skills and expertise, we look forward to your application.
Preferred location is Sydney, with Brisbane and Melbourne also viable options.
# capitalequipment # General Manager # Machinery # Mechanical