Junior Administration/Property Manager
Advertiser: Blench Property GroupMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 17 Mar 2020
- Gold Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Real Estate & Property, Administration
We are family owned and operated "boutique" Real Estate Agency operating from Ormeau. We are looking to employ a well presented Junior Administration/Property Manager, who has a genuine interest in the Real Estate Industry.
The role offers a unique and fantastic opportunity for someone that is career driven to step out of the typical real estate agency setting and join a growing Agency. You will have the chance to expand your skill sets beyond general Administration, with the opportunity to be trained and work in Property Management.
If you enjoy working in a small TEAM environment, free from office politics but are an extremely hard working, dedicated and would like to work in Administration and possess determination, responsibility, excellent people skills and are someone who can build strong relationships, we would love to hear from you. You must love variety and be a quick learner.
We require a committed and self-motivated individual, looking to build a long-term successful career with our company. We have a Full-time position available to the right candidate with the ability to have flexible working hours and a flexible office environment. You must be able to work on Saturdays on occasions.
This is a fantastic opportunity for those who have excelled in the past and are looking for an organization that can provide long-term, exciting career opportunities.
Essential to your success with us is:
- Must have a minimum of 6 months previous employment working in the Real Estate Industry.
- Intermediate to Advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook
- Knowledge and experience in administrative and clerical functions
- Strong time management skills with ability to priorities workload
- Ability to deliver results in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated achievement in any field.
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills.
- Attention to detail in both work and presentation, meticulous attitude to paperwork, follow-up and time management
- A demonstrated commitment to continual improvement and innovation
- Maturity, excellent presentation and demeanour and a great work ethic, able to follow processes and work with minimal supervision
- Excellent phone manner, bubbly personality
- An ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- A QLD Real Estate Registration Certificate or be prepared to obtain one.
- Ability to learn the QLD Residential Tenancies Act
- You will require reliable transportation to/ from work as well as using your car at times for work.
Responsibilities will include:
- Administrative support to the team, preparation and processing of contracts/leases, advertising of listings, rental forms, tenant and owner file maintenance, reports
- Property management support and learning the portfolio - credit and background checks, leases, re-lets, bond forms, entry and exit inspections and reports
- Sales support - Assisting with property listings, assisting sales staff with enquiries and viewings
NEGOTIABLE SALARY AS WELL AS BONUSES AVAILABLE FOR THE RIGHT CANDIDATE.
All resumes are kept strictly confidential. Only candidates shortlisted will be contacted for interviews.