Advertiser: Frontline Human ResourcesMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 17 Mar 2020
- Melbourne, Western Suburbs
- $38 - $44 p.h.
- Work Type
- Trades & Services, Welders & Boilermakers
Frontline HR is currently seeking Boilermakers and Welders for a state of the art semi-trailer manufacturing business based in Truganina. Our client is Australia’s leading semi-trailer manufacturer.
What you'll need to succeed:
- Cert 3 in Engineering fabrication trade or equivalent
- Current drivers licence
- Overhead crane experience
- Ability to read and interpret drawings
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Absolute commitment to safety
- Must be a team player
- MIG Welding (16mm)
- Able to pass a drug and alcohol test
- Basic hand tools
What you'll get in return:
This position as Boilermaker/Welder will begin immediately for the right person, and you will be rewarded with a highly competitive hourly rate based on your experience and the opportunity for regular overtime and weekend work. You will get the chance to work as part of a large team of committed colleagues in a great working atmosphere.
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this role, click 'Apply Now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.