Advertiser: SCT Consulting Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 17 Mar 2020
- Sydney, North Shore & Northern Beaches
- $75,000 - $79,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Consulting & Strategy, Strategy & Planning
SCT Consulting is seeking to expand our business due to continued growth of company and ongoing project successes. We are looking for an experienced Transport Planner to be part of the exciting and growing transport advisory business.
In Sydney, SCT Consulting works with our clients across the public and private sectors to help them achieve their goals, providing advisory services within the transportation planning and engineering industry with services ranging from transport planning, traffic and transport modelling, network optimisation and transport data analytics.
Our strong position in the transport industry has been developed through successful industry client engagement and project delivery of large scale transport planning and infrastructure projects such as Sydney Metro: North West, Sydney Metro: CBD and South West, Parramatta Light Rail, NorthConnex, WestConnex, Sydney CBD and South East Light Rail, The Bays Precinct, Western Sydney Growth Infrastructure Compact, GPOP Precinct and numerous Roads and Maritime Services Pinch Point projects and Road Network Plans.
You will be able to bring on your valuable experience to work with a range of top clients in the industry including Transport for New South Wales, Department of Planning, Industry and Environment, Landcom, Sekisui House and Dexus.
Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Understand and application of relevant and up-to-date land use and transport planning government policies, standards and guidelines
- Collate, collect and analyse traffic and land use data
- Apply data and make recommendations for transport solutions
- Consult with planning and development authorities
- Proactively plan, manage, coordinate, track and run assigned projects
- Proposal writing to maximise SCT exposure to client opportunities
- Strong communication / liaison skills with other professionals in multi-disciplinary projects
- Client focused
- Thrive in solving challenging problems in a team environment
- Strong attention to detail and strive for excellence
- Excellent written and presentation skills to different audiences
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Degree qualified with a minimum of 2-3 years work experience in similar roles, with the flexibility in working with private and public sector clients
To apply for this exciting position, send us a copy of a covering letter with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get into contact with you.