Advertiser: Custom BusMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 18 Mar 2020
- Sydney, Parramatta & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Web Development & Production
Custom Bus, a member of the Dunn Group of Companies, is looking for a Web Developer for its automotive manufacturing business in St Marys. We assemble & supply buses for government and other transport operators around Australia and have service & production facilities in Sydney, Adelaide and Brisbane.
The main purpose of the role is to ensure
- CMS (content management system) integration (preferably Wix)
- ASP.NET development
- Consuming Web Service SOAP or related API
- Graphics design
- Proficient payment portal interfacing
Skills and Experience
To succeed in this role you would ideally have
- 5+ years experience in web or software development
- 5+ ASP.NET web development experience
- Experience UI rendering to multiple browsers (Smart Phone, Tablet, etc.)
- Experience in NAV Web Service interfacing (good to have)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills including being skilled at writing technical documentation, data mapping specifications
- Strong problem solving and technical skill
A strong work ethic is a must. Previous experience in a similar role will be highly regarded.
In return, Custom Bus can offer a fantastic team environment, strong management backing and significant drive to help you to succeed.
If you would like to become part of one of the fastest growing automotive manufacturing companies in Australia, please send a copy of your resume and a cover letter to the link on this site
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a web developer?
- What's your expected annual base salary?