Advertiser: Enterprise LawMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 18 Mar 2020
- Melbourne, Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Legal, Law Clerks & Paralegals
We are a boutique law firm located in the South East/Bayside area which handles residential and commercial conveyancing, commercial leasing, wills & probate, family law, commercial litigation and domestic building matters.
Our team has a strong work focus and the utmost pride in our firm's reputation yet we manage to work in a fun and small team environment in modern offices.
We are currently expanding our business and require a full-time paralegal/executive assistant.
The successful candidate must possess a premium work ethic and should be diligent and able to cope well under pressure. Excellent typing skills and an attention to detail is paramount. Exceptional telephone manner and a friendly and professional disposition is essential.
You will be required to manage & supervise conveyancing files from end to end and assist the Principal with various legal matters including litigation, sale of business, billing, preparation of legal documents such as Wills and other legal matters. The role will also involve tasks as the executive assistant to the Principal (e.g. diary management & email monitoring).
Experience with legal software Conveyancing Manager and LEAP is preferable but not essential. A working knowledge of PEXA is essential.
Salary commensurate on experience.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have in a paralegal role?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have administration experience in the legal services industry?