Advertiser: Kraft HomesMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 18 Mar 2020
- Melbourne, Western Suburbs
- $50,000 - $54,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Assistant Accountants
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Accountant to manage the finance and accounts function of a growing construction company.
Job Duties but not limited to:
- Accounts payable and expenses related tasks
- Billing and invoicing
- Bank account and credit card statement reconciliations
- Maintenance of Fixed Asset Register
- General journal preparation and processing
- Monthly balance sheet account reconciliations
- Assisting with yearly budget and quarterly forecast
- Analysis and preparation of Profit loss and income statements.
- A Bachelors degree in Accounting, commerce or similar.
- Must have minimum of 2 years experience in the construction industry.
- Immediately Available
- Good understanding of accounting software Xero, MYOB
- Intermediate to advanced excel skills.
- Strong communication skills.
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as an assistant accountant?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Which of the following accounting packages are you experienced with?