- Job Listing Date
- 18 Mar 2020
- Gold Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Programme & Project Management
Bindaree Food Group is a customer focused and vertically integrated food manufacturing business with operations both domestically and internationally.
We currently have an opportunity within our Information Technology (IT) department for an experienced IT Projects and Change Manager to join the team based within our Burleigh Heads Queensland facility. The successful candidate will report directly to the Chief Information Officer and will be responsible for the coordination and management of all technology projects across the Group.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Developing a strong understanding of how each business unit operates and how they contribute to the overall success of the business.
- Management of all technology projects including the selection of the most appropriate project frameworks to operate within.
- Develop individual project reporting for key stakeholders as well as overall portfolio-based reporting for senior business and technology stakeholders.
- Engagement with team members of all levels across the business, preparing them for change and keeping stakeholders well informed of project progress.
- Management of project risks, identifying solutions to obstacles and escalating critical issues that may potentially hinder project delivery.
- Facilitate operational hand over activities between project teams and operational support teams as part of the project lifecycle.
- Perform post implementation reviews as part of project completion taking learnings and improving future projects.
- 5+ years’ experience in IT project and change management positions.
- Demonstrated history of on time, in scope and on budget project delivery.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to relate to employees across all levels of the business, preparing them for change and keeping stakeholders well informed.
- Ability to think strategically, anticipate objections and solve complex issues to maintain positive project momentum.
Essential qualifications and additional requirements
- Demonstrated commercial and business acumen.
- Willingness to travel both domestically and internationally for business purposes.
- Willingness to vary work hours to help reduce the impact of technology change or interruption on business operations.
- Current Australian driver’s license.
- Q-Fever inoculation will be mandatory.
If you are interested in joining a successful organisation in the food industry – an organisation which is committed to delivering significant future growth outcomes – then please apply for this position through the SEEK website by close of business Sunday 5th April 2020.