- Job Listing Date
- 18 Mar 2020
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Competitive Package + RDO + 17.5% Leave Loading
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Insurance & Superannuation, Claims
- Support our customers through their return to work journey
- Manage a portfolio of Workers Compensation claims
- Free onsite Yoga & Fitness classes at our George Street Office!
EML is a leading Workers Compensation and Personal Injury Claims Management business. Our goal is to help people get their lives back through ongoing support during their return to work journey. Over the past two years, we have experienced continuous growth to now having over 2,400 dedicated employees, alongside the opening of additional four offices. We foster a learning culture that allows for us to continually invest in our employees ensuring a long term career here at EML.
As part of our diverse team in Sydney as a Case Manager you’ll help make a positive impact on someone’s life every day. You’ll feel great satisfaction knowing your talent and hard work has a purpose. Do you have a passion to make a difference and help people get their lives back after an injury or illness?
We are looking for Case Managers to provide support to workers who have sustained an injury requiring recovery and customized services. You will find yourself working alongside a unique and talented team of individuals with the skills, experience and passion, working together to assist and support our customers at their greatest time of need.
- Manage and prioritise an ongoing portfolio of worker’s compensation claims, across a range of both physical injuries and/or psychological illnesses
- Providing a world class customer service experience through active listening and building collaborative relationships with each customer
- Facilitating a positive case management experience as you assist and support your injured workers through their recovery, return to work and return to life by using your subject knowledge in workers’ compensation and/or personal injury
- Collaborating with Injury Management, Technical Specialists and other subject matter experts to collect information that assists you in making the best decision for each injured worker you support
- Conducting claim reviews, facilitating case conferences and face to face meetings
- As a Case Manager you display a high level of empathy and resilience when supporting your injured workers
- You have strong technical capabilities with experience and/or an interest in the management of claims involving long term recovery
- You are proactive, strategically focused and can think creatively when engaging with stakeholders such as workers, employers, providers and family
- You have strong communication skills and can build rapport and confidence with your customers
- You enjoy working collaboratively within a supportive team environment
WHAT WE OFFER
We stand together as equals. EML is an equal opportunity employer so by coming to work for us, you’ll be part of a culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion. We’re committed to maintaining a workplace where everyone feels valued and where we show respect, integrity and honesty.
EML provides career opportunities and great employee benefits, including:
- A team that supports each other in a collaborative and vibrant culture
- Enjoy a scheduled day off per month as a refresh day
- Onsite Learning and Development Team
- End of Month Celebration Events
- Get paid an extra 17.5% of your pay when you take annual leave
We value our people and are committed to supporting our employees by investing in their professional development and providing generous employee benefits. If this is of interest to you, please apply now or for more information/confidential conversation please contact Isabel Tran on 02 8098 6364.