- Job Listing Date
- 18 Mar 2020
- Gold Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Networks & Systems Administration
Bindaree Food Group is a customer focused and vertically integrated food manufacturing business with operations both domestically and internationally.
We currently have an opportunity within our Information Technology (IT) department for a Systems and Network Administrator to join the team based within our Burleigh Heads Queensland facility. The successful candidate will form part of the technology infrastructure team and will report directly to the Groups IT Infrastructure Manager.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Configuration and ongoing management of server and storage hardware, switches, routers, firewalls and the VMware based virtual environment.
- Microsoft Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Print, Group Policy and Sites and Services design and administration.
- Microsoft Exchange mail flow design and administration.
- Windows Server and Windows client standard operating environment development and deployment.
- Windows Server and Windows client operating system patching.
- Office 365 design and configuration including mobile device management.
- Video conferencing and PABX systems administration.
- Firmware patching of all server, storage, switching, routing and firewall infrastructure as part of preventative maintenance schedules.
- Management of company firewall ruleset and end user asset protection policies.
- Systems monitoring and alerting configuration and ongoing maintenance.
- Backup, Restore and Disaster recovery testing and administration.
- Assist the Group IT infrastructure Manager with maintaining software licensing compliance across assets.
- Provide a level of onsite desktop and application support to staff on an as required basis.
- 5+ years’ previous experience as a systems and network administrator.
- MCSE, CCNA and VCP certifications highly regarded.
- Ability to think strategically, anticipate issues and solve complex problems without unnecessary escalation or required intervention.
- Above average PowerShell scripting abilities.
Essential qualifications and additional requirements
- Demonstrated commercial and business acumen.
- Willingness to travel domestically for business purposes.
- Willingness to vary work hours to help reduce the impact of technology change or interruption on business operations.
- Current Australian driver’s license.
- Q-Fever inoculation will be mandatory.
If you are interested in joining a successful organisation in the food industry – an organisation which is committed to delivering significant future growth outcomes – then please apply for this position through the SEEK website by close of business Sunday 5th April 2020.