ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE OFFICER (3 Day Week Perm/Part time)Private Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 18 Mar 2020
- Sydney, South West & M5 Corridor
- $30 - $34.99 per hour
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Accounting, Accounts Receivable/Credit Control
About your new company
With over 40 years experience, we are a national family owned and operated Australian business who prides themselves in being a highly recognisable leader in the manufacture, installation and service & maintenance of waste and recycling management equipment.
About the role
The primary function of your role will be to manage the businesses debtors accounts, supporting the Shared Services Team in ensuring debtors pay on time. Reporting directly to our CFO, you core duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Process with a high degree of accuracy all accounts receivable (debtor) transactions for all clients
- Prepare and send invoices, statements and credit notes and adjustments to clients
- Liaise with the Service Delivery teams to ensure that clients are invoiced correctly and timely
- Process debtor receipts and follow up outstanding debts
- Review outstanding debtors and provide information and reports
- Reconcile outstanding debtors
- Assess new customer/debtors accounts through company approved credit management services i.e. credit watch, to ensure healthy financial positions
- Map and document all change in Accounts Receivable and Bank Reconciliations processes and procedures to ensure consistent best practices are employed, and controls are always in place.
Who we are looking for
To be successful in this role, we are seeking a candidate with proven experience in a role of similar nature preferably within the Building and Construction or Manufacturing industry and whom ideally holds tertiary qualification (minimum cert IV) in Business, Finance or other related discipline. Experience working with Microsoft Dynamics NAV will be highly regarded.
What you'll get in return
You will be rewarded by gaining skills and experience with an industry leader in a niche sector. In addition to on the job training you will receive:
- Weekly pay in accordance with your contract of employment with opportunities for growth based on results
- Great work culture and conditions
- External training (as required) to allow you excel in the performance of your duties
The next step
If you believe you have what we are looking for, we invite you to apply now by clicking the "Apply for this job" tab. Please include your resume outlining your relevant and previous work history, along with any licences and qualifications applicable to the role.
Whilst all applications will be carefully considered, we will only be able to personally contact those candidates that are short-listed for interview. No phone calls accepted, and no agency contact please.
- Do you have collections experience?
- How many years' experience do you have as an accounts receivable officer?
- Do you have reconciliations experience?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- What's your expected annual base salary?