Trainer and Assessor - Ageing Support
Advertiser: Embracia VictoriaMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 18 Mar 2020
- Melbourne, Western Suburbs
- $40 - $44.99 per hour
- Work Type
- Education & Training, Teaching - Vocational
About the business
At Embracia Education, we offer what we believe is the most people-focused, innovative, and relevant vocational education and training. We believe one of the key benefits of Embracia Education is the accessibility to high quality and genuine industry engagement.
About the role
Embracia Education is seeking trainers with vocational competence, experience and currency to deliver training and assessment in CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support (Ageing) and CHC43015 Certificate IV in Ageing Support.
Delivery consists of face to face group classes and one-on-one assessments in the workplace.
- Must have TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (or equivalent)
- At least Certificate IV in Ageing Support (candidates with Certificate III in Individual support (Ageing) will be considered)
- Relevant industry working experience
- Must be able to provide evidence of industry currency
- Must have continuous professional development records
- Demonstrated capacity to interpret guidelines effectively, plan, deliver and review training programs and assessment tools, for nationally accredited qualifications.
- High level of verbal & written communication, high level of presentation and training organisational skills
- The ability to work as part of a team, foster positive working relationships with students & other staff
Knowledge and experience:
- Minimum 3-5 years' experience in relevant vocational industry, including demonstrated experience in training and assessment in a competency based training environment and an understanding of nationally endorsed Training Packages and accredited courses.
- Vocational currency essential
- Demonstrated experience in monitoring and reporting VET Quality Framework compliance issues.
- Demonstrated awareness of understanding the issues encountered by disadvantaged learners, particularly long- term unemployed people, adult learners, international students.
If this sounds like you please APPLY NOW with your CV and cover letter.
**Please note this position is on a contract basis.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience working for a registered training organisation (RTO)?