Office Administration Professional
Advertiser: Austcare Training Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 19 Mar 2020
- Gold Coast
- $25.00 - $34.99 per hour
- Work Type
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
AustCare Training is a Registered Training Organisation based in Coomera Gold Coast who deliver training in the Community Services industry. We are seeking a motivated and disciplined team member to work alongside our existing Administration team.
As an RTO in growth mode, this is an opportunity for a positive and skilled person to make a real difference,
We are looking for a long term commitment. We require 65+ wpm typing speed minimum (we test this prior to the interview process).
Working Monday to Friday you will be responsible for being a first point of contact for all enquiries while helping the Finance Department and General Managers with general administrative duties and data entry.
- Responding, assisting and directing all phone enquiries
- Support with general administrative tasks
- Checking and verifying government subsidies
- Handling student payments and transactions as required
- Providing administration support to the broader team
The ideal Candidate will have:
- 2+ years administration experience in an office environment (preferred but not essential)
- Excellent customer service skills and professional phone manner
- Flexible, adaptable and willing to take up any challenge that comes your way
- Ability to be well organised, self-motivated and work autonomously
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to multi-task
- Experience in Microsoft Office and the Google Suite (Gmail, Google Drive, Sheets and Docs)
We are looking to build a team of humble, hardworking and smart people. The right candidate will have the below personal characteristics:
- Self-motivated and passionate
- A proactive approach to tasks as well as being a team player
- Strong communication skills with fantastic attention to detail and accuracy
- A "can do" positive attitude
- Punctual, honest and reliable
AustCare Will Offer You
- An established and well-respected brand with a positive team environment
- Supportive and nurturing team
- Fun, dynamic work environment
- Opportunities for personal development
- Central location, 2-minute walk from Coomera train station
- At the NEW Coomera Westfield Shopping Centre
Apply via SEEK
Please send your resume with a cover letter outlining why you are suitable for this role. Interviews will be conducted at our head office in Coomera.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Please, no agencies.
The position will be open for 21 days followed by the Interview process to successful candidates. Rigorous testing of skill level will be undertaken at the interview process if successful.
Final pay rate dependent on experience and ability.
Check out our webpage to learn more at www.austcare.com.au
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- Do you have experience in a data entry role?
- What's your expected hourly rate?