Workshop Leading Hand
Advertiser: Mainetec Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 19 Mar 2020
- Mackay & Coalfields
- Work Type
- Trades & Services, Welders & Boilermakers
Following the successful launch of our Hulk™ bucket range, Mainetec is entering an exciting growth phase with new manufacturing, fabrication and rebuild work. We are looking for passionate people keen to take on new challenges.
To be considered for this role, the following attributes are essential:
- Trade qualified (cert III in engineering – Boilermaker) with a minimum 5 years’ post-trade heavy industry experience
- Proven track record in a leadership position.
- Strong time management and people management skills
- A genuine commitment to safety
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Strong ability to read and interpret workshop drawings
- A keen eye for detail and a focus on quality outcomes
- Good IT skills
- Team player, motivated self-starter with a can-do, hands-on approach
The following would be highly regarded:
- High risk work license dogging
- High risk work licence forklift
- S1, 2 and 3 qualifications
- Understanding of quality systems to ISO9001
Excellent remuneration package available.
Interested? Apply via Seek or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a leading hand?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?
- What's your expected hourly rate?