Motor Claims / Graduate Lawyer / Junior Solicitor
Advertiser: State LawyersMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 19 Mar 2020
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- $55,000 - $64,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Legal, Insurance & Superannuation Law
About the business
CBD based law firm specialising in car accident litigation with a strong focus on motor property damage, credit hire and Insurance recovery matters.
About the role
We are looking to hire an ambitious and hardworking Law Graduate/Junior Solicitor to join our property damage team. This is a busy role, and you will be given the responsibility of managing your own portfolio of property damage matters. On a daily basis, you will be dealing with credit repairs and credit hire claims for our clients. You will be exposed to a range of litigated and non-litigated matters.
Benefits and perks
- Competitive Salary
- Well structured career progression plan
- Flexibility offered to the right candidate
- Training provided in all aspects of Civil Litigation
- Convenient CBD office location
- Work from home available
Skills and experience
- A Bachelor of Laws or equivalent
- Experience working as a paralegal/solicitor in a law firm or recovery agency with exposure to insurance and property damage/ credit hire matters is desirable
- Work with minimal supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to present strong logic approach and problem-solving skills
- The ability to build strong internal and external client relationships
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a solicitor?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?