Chief Executive Officer
Advertiser: Crookwell/Taralga Aged CareMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 19 Mar 2020
- Southern Highlands & Tablelands
- Work Type
- Full Time
- CEO & General Management, CEO
Crookwell/Taralga Aged Care (CTAC) has been delivering quality aged care services in the Upper Lachlan region of NSW for over 46 years. CTAC has two small aged care facilities (68 bed licences in total), community care services and employs around 120 staff. The organisation is also about to develop independent living.
The CEO is responsible for the ongoing, successful management of the organisation in accordance with the strategies, policies, mission and values approved by the Board. The breadth of this role requires a high level of business acumen including strong financial management, leadership skills and the ability to delegate responsibilities to others ensuring the optimal level of care is provided to residents and clients. The successful candidate will have extensive experience in aged care and be competent in all aspects of management.
About you: Key skills that we are looking for are:
- Strong understanding/experience of the aged care sector (residential and community)
- Relevant business qualification or equivalent
- Strong change management skills
- Ability to build relationships with people at all levels
- The ability to co-operate with and influence staff to adopt quality improvement culture
- Empathetic attitude
- A strong understanding of compliance and quality improvement processes in aged care
- Understanding of the Australian Aged Care Accreditation standards
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?