- Job Listing Date
- 19 Mar 2020
- 33 per hour (plus generous 15.4% superannuation)
- Work Type
- Call Centre & Customer Service, Customer Service - Call Centre
At the ATO, you’ll do work you can’t do anywhere else. Work that is meaningful, diverse and challenging. We do work that makes a real difference to the lives of Australians - work that might take you somewhere unexpected.
We’re building a leading tax and superannuation administration known for contemporary service, expertise and integrity.
About the role
We’re seeking Service Delivery officers to join our frontline telephony and processing teams. Ideal candidates will have experience in providing service to clients and be computer savvy. You’ll work in a scheduled environment and use multiple channels of communication to interact with clients, including inbound and outbound phone calls, in person or through electronic interactions.
The Indigenous affirmative measure applies to filling of some (but not all) of these vacancies. The Indigenous affirmative measure is enabled under section 26 of the Australian Public Service Commissioner's Directions 2016 and section 8(1) of the Racial Discrimination
- Resolve enquiries or issues
- Confirm client information
- Determine the best outcome for our clients
- Maintain a positive impression of the ATO
Skills and experience
- Excellent client service
- Good computer skills and can operate in a Windows based environment
- Passionate, committed, professional, energetic and determined
- Attractive superannuation contributions of 15.4%
- Flexibility to provide work/life balance
- Award-winning and highly professional organisation
- Contemporary workspaces and technology
You must be an Australian citizen to work with the ATO.
If this sounds like you, we encourage you to click “Apply’. Don’t forget to mention you applied through SEEK on your application.
Find out more information about us on our careers page at www.ato.gov.au/careers.