Integrated Logistics Centre (ILC) Scheduler
Advertiser: Saputo Dairy AustraliaMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 20 Mar 2020
- Melbourne, Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Production, Planning & Scheduling
About the business
Everything begins with passion, a legacy from the Saputo family, which offered tasty and quality cheeses to its community. Today, after more than 65 years, the company employs thousands of dedicated employees, proud of their role, who work day after day to deliver quality products to customers and consumers. To learn more visit us at http://www.saputo.com/en/careers
About the role
We are seeking a qualified and experienced Scheduler to join the Supply Chain team on a full-time basis at our Integrated Logistics Centre in Laverton.
Reporting to the ILC Scheduling Team Leader, the role is responsible for scheduling & supporting all activities to be undertaken by the ILC Warehouse Operations Team to receipt, pick, load & despatch orders for Domestic, Export & Industrials.
- Take a forward look & actively participate in managing the domestic/export/industrial work load with available capacity to ensure optimal efficiency in the warehouse.
- Participate in own development & awareness to ensure that all relevant statutory requirements of Domestic, Industrial & Export are met.
- Be the point of contact for all operational enquiries relating to service of export customers.
- Complete routine, and non-routine administration tasks in support of the warehouse operation
- Process all reports that support the processing of industrial orders throughout the SDA Supply Chain.
- Minimum 3 years experience in a logistics, supply chain, warehousing or equivilent.
- Experience in movement & tracking of pallet/container movements.
- Understanding of warehouse operations – labour capacity & ability to optimise work load over the scheduling horizon
- Experience with SAP, BSM preferred; MS Excel essential
- Ability to liaise with warehouse staff/operators, customers representatives, I.T. support business partners, carriers & internal carrier managers
- High attention to detail with a data driven approach.
- Discount on company branded products
- Assistance program for employees and their families
- Employee share ownership program
- Competitive salary package
- Join a global company
Applications close Sunday 5th April 2020
Saputo Dairy Australia is an equal opportunity employer
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have with project planning and scheduling?
- What's your expected annual base salary?