Web Savvy Graphic Designer
Advertiser: MyTyreSiteMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 20 Mar 2020
- Work Type
- Design & Architecture, Graphic Design
MyTyreSite is an exciting Hobart (Cambridge) based digital agency that's going places in the automotive industry. Established close to four years ago, we roll with a startup atmosphere and agility, while setting down some best practices to allow for serious growth.
We're a service based agency, which means we not only build products and websites, but we maintain them for the clients rather than handing over the keys and sending them on their way.
We offer challenging and varied work. While our projects are all based on similar code implementations and frameworks, each project presents new design and programming challenges, which particularly suits those that love working out solutions and solving problems.
We're on the hunt for a Graphic Designer with some serious clues about designing for the web and user interaction.
A key part of the job will be to get creative with our website implementations, which are all based on a similar system, but need to be customised to each client. We're also pushing out great new products that need a designer's touch, from the front end look and feel through to the marketing collateral.
You'll also need to have good communication skills (both written and verbal) and be open to learning new systems.
The role will be 2 - 3 days per week to start off with, and will likely lead to full time employment for the right candidate.
Ideally you would have 2 - 3 years experience in a similar role, and skills in:
- Graphic Design
Nice to haves would include:
- Adobe XD (we generally produce all front end designs in XD first)
- Familiarity with web design and best practices
- An interest in the automotive industry is handy, but in no way essential.
- A casual and friendly workplace
- A young and enthusiastic team of developers
- Flexible working options
- Weekly pay
- The opportunity to up skill
- Free parking
- Competitive remuneration
- An office dog
We're keen to add a new member to our team, who will engage with the team and our clients, and help the business succeed both in Australia and overseas.
Please note that the job will be located in our Cambridge, Tasmania office, and permanent off-site employment is not a component of this opportunity.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a graphic designer?
- Which of the following Adobe products are you experienced with?
- Have you completed a qualification in design?
- What's your expected hourly rate?