- Job Listing Date
- 20 Mar 2020
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- $65,000 - $74,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Design & Architecture, Architecture
SJB Architects is seeking an experienced Architectural Draftsperson with advanced Revit skills.
- You will have a minimum of 4 years post-graduate experience
- You possess a sound understanding of and interest in the technical documentation of both boutique and large-scale multi-unit residential projects
- You will be able to demonstrate a track record of working in teams of different sizes, providing technical support to Project Architects, Associates and Directors.
- You will have advanced Revit knowledge and be keen to be an advocate for SJB Architects' BIM implementation plan and our studio's Revit advancement and look for ways to share your knowledge with our team
- You can show that you will be able to enter into discussions on matters of constructability with key personnel, both within our studio and within the wider project team
- You will be a passionate advocate for design
- Ideally you will have Australian experience in large-scale residential projects.
Advice for potential SJB employees
Send us your CV and portfolio with a brief covering message via email to the relevant SJB office.
Provide your CV and portfolio as PDF attachments with a total size less than 10MB. Do not send us a link to an online portfolio - these are not always easy to access and cannot be saved within our candidate management system.
Include in your CV
Contact details: full name, email, mobile phone, current location, e.g. Melbourne, VIC
Details of current work rights for Australia, e.g. citizen, permanent resident, working visa details
Education: education institution, degree, graduation year
Software expertise including the type of software as well as your proficiency level, e.g. Revit - basic
Employment history: the name of organisation, role, start and finish dates - limit to two pages
Architectural portfolio formatting suggestions
Include a selection of recent and relevant projects that you have worked on which best demonstrate your capability
Include images and please make sure drawings, photographs and 3D visualisations are appropriately attributed
Describe your role in the project, including the stages you worked. You do not need to include a marketing blurb for the project
Ideally include construction value, location and size
Include what it is you are looking for in your next role and tell us anything about you that we need to know and won't see in your CV and portfolio.