Advertiser: The Market HeraldMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 20 Mar 2020
- Perth, CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Advertising, Arts & Media, Journalism & Writing
The Market Herald is one of Australia's fastest-growing newsrooms and we are seeking a News Presenter to join our Markets Reporting team.
We are looking for a productive individual with a passion for reporting and presenting business news.
The successful applicant will be required to research and present in-depth, breaking news for The Market Herald news edition.
This role is an expansion to the team and a key part of the ongoing development of The Market Herald, which has established an enviable reputation for its reporting and analysis of business news and finance in Western Australia.
The successful applicant will:
- Have experience in presenting or reporting news (1-2 years)
- Ability and confidence to work collaboratively or independently, as required
- A Broadcasting & Journalism tertiary qualification is essential
- Have a strong on-air presence and clear verbal communication
- Relevant understanding of business and finance, but not essential
If this sounds like you, please send us a recent example of your presenting capabilities attached with a cover letter and resume.
Please email applications to the Editor, Companies & Markets at email@example.com
We'd love to talk.
- What's your expected annual base salary?