Advertiser: Allied Crane HireMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 20 Mar 2020
- Newcastle, Maitland & Hunter
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
Qualifications & experience
- Experience with Xero is essential
- Demonstrated experience in raising purchase orders and invoices
- Regular follow up of outstanding accounts and reporting on outstanding accounts to operations manager;
- Ordering of office supplies, equipment and personal protective equipment.
- Ensuring staff and external parties are enrolled to complete Inductions correctly in a timely manner
- Well-developed computer skills with a medium to advanced knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to work autonomously and also within a team environment
Tasks & responsibilities
- We have an exciting opportunity that exist for an experienced administration / Office Manager to join our team.
- Reporting directly to the Operations Manager of a growing Crane hire Company located in Tomago.
- Minimum 20 Flexible hours a week preferably spread over 4 -5 days with the potential to be offered more.
- Previous experience or knowledge within the Crane or Equipment hire companies desired but not essential.
The application form will include these questions:
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- How many years' experience do you have as an administration officer?