Marketing CoordinatorPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 23 Mar 2020
- Gosford & Central Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Marketing & Communications, Marketing Assistants/Coordinators
- We need you to deliver no-nonsense & practical Marketing initiatives
- Social Media, web content, industry branding and major trade events
- Show us you also have the metal to build & manage relationships
- Genuine Career Opportunity with a major industry player!
For over 30 years, our reputation has been built on reliability, quality and flexibility which we intend to see continue. We have built an outstanding reputation in attachment manufacturing for the fabrication, assembly and delivery of specialised products & services for the Construction, Mining, Forestry and Recycling industries.
As our Marketing Coordinator, you will implement our marketing strategy and support the sales and product team across our industry recognised product range while also being involved in some exciting marketing initiatives.
Apart from your unrivalled passion & ambition for marketing, here is what we need from YOU:
- Solid experience in digital advertising platforms across all social media channels
- Hands-on skills in Videography such as editing & Google platforms including AdWords
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics, SEO and SEM
- A creative and sound understanding of web design principles
- Proven communication & relationship management skills
- Develop effective event marketing strategies for brand & product promotion and attend industry events
Quality, Integrity and Customer Loyalty are some of the values we have built into our name and as such, you will need to provide evidence of your commitment to excellence via your experience in Marketing ideally within similar industrial markets and across technical products.
Ideally you will have qualifications in either Marketing, Communications, Business or similar and have experience in content management systems for websites – WordPress, Joomla, or other.
Please click the 'Apply Now' button below to submit your Resume & Application Letter and only those who meet the above detailed criteria need apply.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?