Advertiser: VisagioMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 23 Mar 2020
- Perth, CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
- $90,000 base + super + bonus
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Consulting & Strategy, Analysts
Would you like to be part of something big?
Join Visagio Australia to change the face of Management Engineering. This is a hands-on role with responsibilities from day one, you will be working on value-adding projects for our clients. Very rarely are two projects the same because at Visagio we tailor our projects to our client’s specific needs, and through the skills and experience of our talented consultants, we are able to make this happen. In a global company, the opportunities are endless.
Recognised for our exceptional capacity to link technical expertise to our clients’ actual operational and strategic needs, Visagio is a global business and technology consulting firm with presence across the globe and clients in various sectors including, but not limited to, mining, oil & gas, finance, retail, manufacturing and telecommunications. Visagio has successfully delivered over 2,000 projects in areas such as digital transformation, supply chain optimisation, business intelligence solutions, process engineering, operations strategy, and more.
We are proud of our people and culture and we have been listed in the Latin American 'Best Place to Work' ranking for the last seven years, as well as being a finalist for HR Excellence in the AIM WA WestBusiness Pinnacle Awards.
About the role - Management Consultant
We currently have opportunities for energetic consultants whose roles will ultimately be to serve clients who have significant challenges with improving operational efficiency while reducing costs. This will be achieved by delivering comprehensive business solutions that ensure sustainable value for our clients, through the ability to combine a strategic overview with a concise and pragmatic approach.
Key Competencies & Skills
- Strong analytical skills, with ability to illustrate a very robust fact-based approach to problem solving
- Evaluating current systems to identify, discuss and remedy organisational limitations through formulating industry-specific strategies to improve efficiency of clients' resources
- Constantly willing to look for effective ways to improve and innovate the way value is delivered for clients, including process engineering and decision automation
- Strong work ethic and constant engagement in order to achieve the desired goals, considering changes in deadlines and scope of activities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to engage with diverse audiences within both the project team and the client
- Minimum 2 years of experience as Management Consultant, or equivalent
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Business, or equivalent
- Highly proficient in software or visualisation tools or techniques such as TIBCO Spotfire, modelling with Microsoft Excel, data modelling or SQL, or programming languages such as VBA, C#, R or Python, is highly desirable, but not required
- Understanding of mining logistics and supply chain operations and practices is highly desirable, but not required
If you have an entrepreneurial mindset, and a passion for making positive changes in our clients’ projects, this is the job for you.
Apply Now – Applications close Thursday 30 April 2020
Interested candidates should send their resumé and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Shortlisted candidates will be invited for an assessment and interview at our Perth Office.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?