Advertiser: G2 Netting Systems Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 23 Mar 2020
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Design & Architecture, Architectural Drafting
G2 Netting Systems has an important role to play in the Australian food and agribusiness ecosystem, being responsible for the advanced manufacturing of premium netting structures that support the development of high intensity horticultural crop production, such as apples, pears, cherries and avocados. G2 Netting’s proprietary netting technologies address two critical issues when it comes to meeting Australia’s future ‘Food & Agribusiness’ roadmap for food supply requirements; increase yield (production efficiency) and quality (premium products).
Responsibilities and duties:
- Develop and design structural netting solutions for clients using Autodesk Revit.
- Prepare council submissions on behalf of clients.
- Maintain the quotation, and component drawing databases.
- Work with engineering to propose, develop, and design new and/or modified structure components.
- Communicate and coordinate with appropriate internal personnel, including regular liaison with manufacturing.
- Maintain working relationships with partner companies.
- Reports to the Lead Design Estimator.
Skills, characteristics, qualities and experience required for this position:
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to follow written and verbal briefs.
- Takes ownership and initiative.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Experience using Autodesk Revit, minimum 2 years drafting experience.
- Optional experience using Solidworks preferred (or similar parametric CAD package).
- MS Office products such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
Please submit resumes by email only to (quoting job reference G2-PD-09):
Suitable candidates will be selected for an interview, and the interview process will involve a short assessment in the use of Autodesk Revit.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following CAD software do you have experience with?
- How many years' experience do you have as a draughtsperson?