Advertiser: My Muscle Chef Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 23 Mar 2020
- Sydney, Parramatta & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Human Resources & Recruitment, Consulting & Generalist HR
About the company
My Muscle Chef is Australia’s premium ready-made meal producer based in Sydney, NSW. We are growing quickly to establish our position as the retail industry leader in the health and fitness space. Here at MYMC we are customer focussed and strive to provide convenient and healthy solutions to the increasingly time poor and convenience orientated consumer. We are expanding rapidly in the category and seeking high energy individuals to join our entrepreneurial team and culture.
About the role
Your objective is to provide daily support to an incredibly busy and dynamic HR team supporting 400+ employees across various business units. This role will give you exposure to all aspects of HR cycle conducted in white & blue collar settings.
- Provide administrative support to HR, Payroll and workforce planning
- Coordinate high-volume recruitment function by organising trials and interviews
- Onboarding support by collect and preparing all pre-employment documentation
- Conduct VEVO checks
- Phone screening of candidates
- Assist with production roster preparation
- Data entry into the payroll system
- Use payroll system to compile various reports
- Support delivery of various training programs
- Provide ad-hoc support as required
- Successful candidate:
- 1-2 years of HR/Admin experience in a busy environment
- Tertiary education with HR focus
- Flexible, willing to take on new responsibilities
- Team player, treats co-workers as internal customers
- Keen attention to detail
- Organised, maintaining focus under pressure
- Able to prioritise tasks while providing high quality support to various stakeholders
- Professional, sociable, loves to develop relationships with people
- Enjoys and is able to work in a truly multi-cultural environment
- Continual structured training and mentorship from industry professionals
- Competitive salary package
- Young, talented and entrepreneurial team with a great work culture- work hard and play hard!"
- Fast career progression for the right candidate
- Our healthy awesome lunches with heavily subsidised price
Working at My Muscle Chef:
You will be a key part of a dynamic team and a valuable contributor to the overall vision at MYMC. You can expect a fun and rewarding culture where we are open to suggestions and encourage ideas. You will have an excellent working environment where you can expect support and growth within the business and into the future!
Please note that this is a permanent full-time position.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?