Advertiser: Dash Construction SolutionsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 23 Mar 2020
- Melbourne, Northern Suburbs
- $35 - $39.99 per hour
- Work Type
- Trades & Services, Welders & Boilermakers
About the business
Dash constructions Solutions is a fast-growing trades & labour hire business that focus on the non-eba Civil sector of the Melbourne and Geelong region.
An industry leader in Institutional building sector this client is looking for exceptional boilermakers to join their team!
About the role
The role involves fabricating structural steel beams, columns, brackets and cleats for new builds.
Duties will include but not limited to:
- Reading an interpreting drawings
- use of gantry crane (if you have the relevant tickets)
- Fabrication of structural steel
The successful candidate must have the following a minimum:
- Minimum 2- 3 years experience MIG welding structural steel
- Worked with mild steel that is 25mm
- Confident in interpreting plans
- Be proactive and have the ability to work independently
Work will be on a casual basis with schedules provided with appropriate notice. Hours will be between 7am to 3.30pm with the occasional Saturday if required as the site progresses.
The rate will be $35 to 40 per hour plus a daily travel allowances, meal allowances, super contributions and coinvest.