Advertiser: Paramount Youth ServicesMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 23 Mar 2020
- Coffs Harbour & North Coast
- Work Type
- Community Services & Development, Child Welfare, Youth & Family Services
Paramount Youth Services is seeking genuine and caring individuals who are dedicated to ensuring the safety, welfare and well-being of children and young people is always protected. If you are wanting to make a difference, have exceptional knowledge, skills and experience please apply to join our team.
· Minimum Certificate IV (or equivalent) in Youth Work/Community Services or related disciplines
· Current NSW Working with Children’s Check (paid work)
· Current National Police Check
· Current First Aid Certificate including CPR
· Unrestricted drivers’ licence and own comprehensively insured vehicle
· Ability to work flexible hours including weekends, nights and public holidays
· Ability to write sound reports
· Understating of NSW Child Protection legislation
· Experience meeting complex care needs
· Willingness to travel
Applications (including resume and cover letter) can be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
For further information please contact Sonja during business hours on 0452 136 210
Applicants are required to have the right to work in Australia. Police Checks and Working with Children checks form part of the recruitment process. We strongly encourage people who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander to apply for this position.
- Do you have a current Working With Children (WWC) Check?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Have you completed a qualification in community services?
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?