Advertiser: FIX GroupMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 23 Mar 2020
- Perth, CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
- $40 - $49.99 per hour plus super
- Work Type
- Trades & Services, Electricians
About the business
FIX Group is an Electrical Company providing services to the Mining and Rural Communities of WA
About the role
This role is currently for a 2 to 3-month casual position at Roy Hill Mine Site on a 2on/2off roster with the NPI & Dewatering Department.
Skills and experience
Must have the following attributes
*WA Electrical License
* WA Drivers License
* EWP Ticket & Working at Heights
* Generator Experience
*Be able to work on mine site and meet daily D&A requirements
*Reliable, Punctual and Hard Working
Preferred but not essential attributes
* Minesite experience
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you hold a current electrical licence?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you hold a Construction Induction Safety certificate (White Card)?
- Are you licenced to drive a manual vehicle?