Advertiser: Cape York Land CouncilMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 23 Mar 2020
- Cairns & Far North
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Legal, Law Clerks & Paralegals
CYLC is committed to achieving native title recognition and assisting Aboriginal people of Cape York to gain economic independence and improve their quality of life.
As a Legal Officer you will work under the direction of the Manager of our Land Reform Unit that provides legal services to Indigenous Land Holding Bodies throughout the Cape York Region.
This, together with working in a high performance, progressive organisation, CYLC offers a rewarding and challenging career and great potential for development and advancement.
- eligible to hold a practicing certificate in Queensland.
- have experience in Property Law, Commercial Law and Corporate Governance.
- Have analytical and excellent problem-solving skills and sound judgment.
- experienced in working with Aboriginal people and communities in remote areas.
- able to travel to remote locations (some 4WD and Light aircraft travel required).
If so, to express your interest in this position please email your letter of introduction and your resume to email@example.com
It is important that applicants have the right to work in Australia and have a current Australian drivers licence.
Applications close April 10th 2020