Food Processing Team Members - Casual to Permanent
Advertiser: Don Vica P/LMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 23 Mar 2020
- Perth, Fremantle & Southern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Assembly & Process Work
'A View to Food' is a West Australian based food processing company operating across three sites in the Perth metro area.
The business forms part of an international FMCG company providing scale, opportunity and the potential for personal growth.
We are embarking on a journey of rapid growth and have been presented a great opportunity to build new teams that are capable of taking us to the next level, as such we are seeking expressions of interest from food processors who would be interested in joining us as we begin to launch an array of new lines across Australia and NZ.
Initially the roles will be casual to perm and will require candidates with the ability to pass a full medical.
Key Attributes & Behaviours
With a focus on production quality, efficiency and compliance, these roles require a sound knowledge of machine operation in an FMCG environment.
Your duties will be, but not limited to:
- Production Line Operations
- Packing Cartons
- Machine operation and set up
- Batch recording
- Performing line clearances and changeovers
Skills and Experience
We are looking for people who are highly motivated with a "can do" attitude and a proven track record which encompass the following:
- Previous experience in a fast-paced food production
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Ability to resolve basic mechanical issues and adjustments
- Ability to perform changeovers and line clearances
- Working in a GMP/HACCP environment
- Ability to work 38 hours per week.