Brilla Brilla Playgroup Assistant
Advertiser: North West Indigenous Catholic Social Services LimitedMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 24 Mar 2020
- Western QLD
- $40,000 - $44,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Education & Training, Teaching - Early Childhood
We are seeking an energetic and motivated person to work as a Playgroup Assistant for a centre-based playgroup. The role will also entail co-planning the playgroups using an Abecedarian Approach within the Early Years Learning Framework.
• Ability to acquire a Blue Card.
• MUST have current clean Queensland Driver’s License.
• Ability to work effectively with a large team of staff.
• Ability to communicate effectively and sensitively with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
• Basic level computer knowledge.
• Early Childhood experience preferred.
• Good oral and written communication skills.
Please obtain an application kit before you apply to this position.
Please Contact: Staff Services
North West Queensland Indigenous Catholic Social Services (NWQICSS)
17 Stanley Street, Mount Isa.
Phone: 07 4749 8500
Fax: 07 4749 2197
Applications due close of business: Tuesday, 7th April 2020.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Working With Children (WWC) Check?
- Do you have experience working with children?