Advertiser: ACCRUEMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 24 Mar 2020
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Receptionists
Receptionist / Administration Officer Extraordinaire Required
We are looking for a well presented, motivated and professional receptionist to join our team at Accrue. This important role requires an applicant with previous office experience and a willingness to learn in an interesting and varied role. We are a dynamic team that encourages personal development.
The successful applicant will have:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be proficient using email and Microsoft applications
- Well-presented with a friendly disposition
- Good organisational skills and excellent attention to detail
- Be able to work as part of a team
- The ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Answering phones
- Greeting clients
- Diary management
- Maintain reception, meeting rooms and staff room
- Postal duties
- Assist and support staff and clients wherever necessary
Previous administration experience in an accounting practice would be an advantage but training will be provided.
The position is a full-time role although flexible hours are available to the right candidate.
- Free off-street parking
- Direct buses from Civic & Woden Interchanges
For more information about us please visit www.accrue.com.au
To apply please click on the Apply button below.
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?