Civil Construction Operators
Advertiser: MAAS GroupMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 24 Mar 2020
- Blue Mountains & Central West
- Work Type
- Construction, Plant & Machinery Operators
Maas Civil is a highly recognised civil construction company that operates primarily throughout Central West NSW.
From residential developments to roundabouts and road, dams and drains, infrastructure construction and mining, Maas Civil has an impressive record of getting the job done on time and on budget.
About the role:
Maas Civil is seeking experienced civil labourers and operators to commence duties on a solar farm project in Wellington NSW completing a 5.5 day roster.
Positions required are:
- GPS Excavator
- Roller Operator
In addition to these positions Maas Civil team is looking for an experienced GPS Grader Operator to join their team on various projects.
To be successful for this role you will need to have:
- Excellent work ethics
- Operating tickets / licences to the machine being operated
- Current drivers licence
- White card
- Previous civil experience would be desired
We offer competitive rates and allowances.
There will be requirement for drug testing to come on site.
For further information please email hr@Maasgroup.com.au or apply through Seek.
- Do you hold a Construction Induction Safety certificate (White Card)?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?
- Are you willing to undergo a pre-employment medical check?