Junior to Mid Software Engineer (Full Stack)
Advertiser: Motion RecruitmentMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 24 Mar 2020
- 60000 - 110,000
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Developers/Programmers
Duties and Responsibilities
- Adhering to company security and software development standards.
- Create technical specifications and test plans.
- Evaluate and identify new technologies for implementation.
- Implementation of business process workflows, according to requirements.
- Integrate software with existing systems.
- Investigate and develop skills in new technologies.
- Maintain standards compliance.
- Performance tuning, improvement, balancing, usability, and automation.
- Software delivery via a continuous delivery pipeline in a DevOps orientated environment.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Knowledge or experience with C# and Vue.JS.
- Preferably knowledge or experience of some of these:
o Agile / Scrum in a commercial environment.
o CSS Framework experience (Bootstrap or similar).
o Developing cross browser / cross device implementation of Single Page Application
o DevOps - Docker, ansible, Jenkins, Chef, puppet
o Open stack
o Source code control
o Test-driven development
o Use of Version Control in a commercial environment (Git / SVN / Mercurial).