Business Development ManagerPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 24 Mar 2020
- OTE $110,000 plus super and FMV
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, New Business Development
Our company specialises in operating facilities that cater specifically for the needs of our clients and suppliers, with special attention to outstanding customer service and supplier convenience.
An excellent opportunity exists within a privately owned industrial services business for a proactive Business Development Manager to grow new sales and cultivate business from existing key accounts.
Working alongside our marketing officer and trading team your duties will include:
• Developing and growing our client base
• Key account management
• Assistance in customer support activities
• Daily and weekly management of our sales activities
• Liaising with our marketing officer to ensure marketing activities align with our sales strategy
• Ensuring our client database is accurate and up-to-date
Your benefits will include but not be limited to:
• Competitive remuneration
• Fully maintained motor vehicle
• Mobile phone
• Participation in our monthly bonus scheme
You’re a sales professional who has demonstrated experience identifying and securing new business opportunities. You have a strong work ethic, the ability to manage competing tasks and a desire to exceed expectations.
Skills and Requirements
• Minimum of two years in a similar, sales focused role
• Experience working with regional Australian businesses i.e. Agriculture and/or Resources
• Drivers licence
• Existing networks within the Agriculture, Resource or Industrial industries
• A history of exceeding sales targets
Note: Due to the nature of this role regular travel throughout regional NSW will be expected requiring you to be away from home 4 nights each week.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?