Medical ReceptionistPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 24 Mar 2020
- Gold Coast
- $40,000 - $44,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Medical Administration
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced medical receptionist to join our growing team at our new Varsity Lakes clinic. We are seeking an enthusiastic, highly organised and self-motivated individual to be part of a rapidly growing industry.
As a full-time medical receptionist your position will involve all aspects of medical administrative care with a large focus on customer service and communication. Reporting to a supervisor, your role will include:
- Greeting all patients and/or visitors over the phone or face to face
- Answering and screening all incoming phone calls and emails and redirecting to appropriate team members
- Processing patient payments and claims (e.g. Medicare, REPAT, workcover)
- Assistance with booking patients in using the Electronic Health Record system
- Developing and maintaining strong working relations with a range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Document management: Fax, scan, file and Prepare documents for mail-out
- Additional tasks maybe allocated based on your skills and experience
- Previous medical reception a must
- An understanding of the Medicare Benefits Scheme
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Be able to work fulltime hours
- Experience and proficiency using Microsoft software
- Professional, friendly and approachable personality who is keen to learn and develop
- Previous experience using CRM and Xero highly valuable but not necessary
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a medical receptionist?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- How many years' experience do you have as a receptionist?